Pure Lye Description
Pure Lye is ideal for crafting incredible soaps. The flake form is a favorite among many soap makers. It does not have the static other forms have and it’s easier to handle when making custom products.
ComStar Pure Lye® is purest white lye in the world. 99% Pure! This natural occurring product is biodegradable and odorless within a non-acid formula. It has the bright white consistency crafters want and is contaminant-free.
When purchasing Sodium Hydroxide (CAS# 1310-73-2) – caustic soda, NaOH, Lye) from ComStarPureLye.com online, you are automatically accepting our Terms and Conditions along with our HAZMAT Waiver.
- Use rubber gloves and eye goggles.
- Avoid breathing vapors or fumes and do not allow ComStar Pure Lye® to come into contact with skin, eyes, mucous membranes, clothing, aluminum, floors, or paint.
- DO NOT use if any other chemical has been used.
- Before using ComStar Pure Lye®, be sure to empty sink of all standing water.
- Immediately place dish pan or deep metal container over drain opening to protect against possible eruption. Stand back!
- After use, be sure to close cap.
- EXTERNAL: Flood with water then wash with vinegar. Call a poison Control Center or physician for more advice.
- INTERNAL: Drink large quantities of water or citrus juice. Call Poison Control Center, physician, or emergency room immediately.
- EYES: Flush with water for 15 minutes. Get prompt medical attention.
DANGER: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, SKIN MUCOUS MEMBRANES AND CLOTHING.
Can cause eye and skin damage. Can be fatal if swallowed.